Thursday, September 10, 2015

Finale of Our Parade

Wind blows, leaving a breezy feeling in me
My eyes stare at the clear blue sky
Fluffy white clouds
There are times when even things you see everyday
Seem so magnificent and grand
I hum as I flip the album with red cover
Different colors sate my eyes
Our smiles flashing
With my mind replaying each and every moments
With a smile drawn on my lips
Happiness may not last that long but
What we once had is beyond beautiful
Say,do you remember me?
Our parade has long been over
The jolly plays no longer scheduled
The butterflies we shared have perished
Alas, that is of nature - all gaiety must come to a finale
With our scripts burn to dusts
And we all regret nothing
Not a single fraction of things
As some things occur just to be recorded in our memories
As knowledge
Sweet fleeting memories or even scars
Life has never been perfect, but it has beautiful moments
Now take a bow as the curtain falls
As I gaze into your eyes and give you my best smile
"Gratitudes...",I mutter
"...and Farewell".

No comments:

Post a Comment