Sunday, February 1, 2015

Guan Yue Ping

This is a very beautiful picture of Guan Yue Ping ,the main character of my blog series ,"Threads of Jades"
 by a very talented artist who happens to read my stories, Qyrara.
 Please kindly check the series out ! Read , comments n shares are very well appreciated! Please share my blog link if u like the stories~ Thx!

Also, credits to the talented artist known as Qyrara in deviant art (qyrara.deviantart.com) , @munyankichi in ig and her FB page "Qyrara Art doodles" ! She's also working as graphic designer if you require some art works.
Thanks for reading n have a nice day!
N.B : Please don't use this art or my posts without permission ,thankyou

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete