Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Man Who Does Not Know Love

She was beside me , taking notes
Her eyes straight to her own writings
She was in her own zone
My gaze left unnoticed

We talked about tons of things
She taught me things
I returned the favor

I knew she adored me
Everybody knew
Her loving eyes were so clear
Her kindness and her efforts
I knew that.

I don't know how exactly
But I felt nothing
Cold but true, nothing
I wonder how genuine love feels
Never once have I...

That day she told me she loved me
She was about to cry ,I knew
I wasn't sure what to say
I can't be with her
I think love isn't real, just brain reactions

I have priorities and dreams
I can't stay in one position
I can't love as how she loves me
And I'm sorry for that

A year passed
She was different , very
Her childish eyes are now deep as an adult's
I could tell lots of things are going on in her life
I knew nothing anymore, unlike back then

I knew nothing

I saw remnants of her affection when she looked at me
Did I scar her so badly? She still remembered me
I was just glad we could talk normally
The thing was I've never even been in love
I wonder how it feels
I envy her to be able to feel it

Friends teased us, she just laughed,
But the laugh wasn't the happy laugh I once heard every single day
They asked me what if someday I fell for her
I said, "Let things flow naturally"

I wonder
How love feels


It has been months I haven't seen her
She looks happy in her social medias
Is she well? I guess so
She seems to be busy too.
I saw her and she didn't look at me that way anymore
I could tell, that heart didn't belong to me anymore
And will never be.

Now she's gazing at another
Her round eyes sparkling
And the man smiles to her, making her happy
 I realize I have nobody
Am I lonely?
Do I start regretting?
Do I actually....Like her?
I do not even know and I wonder if I will ever know
How love feels
What love is.




A/N : This is the man's PoV from the last post. The man who rejected her

No comments:

Post a Comment