Monday, August 10, 2015

Ladies in Control


I'm gonna kill the beat again like I always do
Children, go back to your mommy
'Cuz when I go hard
You will hardly breathe

I drive the sleek black horse
With Johny Walker on the right hand
Hair a mess, don't care
I'm fancy enough to blind you
Facial? Please,my natural face is brighter
So simple ,so posh,so classy

VIP, VVIP,VVVIP ? I'm VVVVIP then
When I speak, them officials don't set timers
My eye gaze entraps thousands of souls
And I simply smile
Sheepish smile, covering a wild beast

You say I look simple
You haven't seen me when I go fancy
Labelling me innocent
Oh no,you know nothing

You see me hanging around with peeps
Don't mean I'm only living in that circle
You see me in the church?
If you think I can't cause trouble , test me
Don't judge the book by its cover?
I covered none,
Your own mind did.

You think I wear stilettos for you
Imagining the black tight dress
Don't delude yourself
I can hypnotize and drive you crazy
All in my jeans and sneakers

A classy lady by the day ,
Another kind of lady by the nighttime
Google it up, you still won't read me
Them people sending lame pickuplines
The moon and stars they say
Please,I can send moon and stars to your hearts
Even without words

Children,watch and learn what it means to have control
As no man worths your tears
Makeups cost too high, too damn high
We ain't barbie dolls nor mimes
We are the original ladies
Them fools don't see our true values
We are in control of us

So we gonna kill it one more time.
I'm gonna kill the beat again like I always do
Children, go back to your mommy
'Cuz when I go hard
You will hardly breathe







A/N: Just in the mood to write something powerful once in awhile hehe

2 comments: